What We Do
DHM Research is a highly respected leader in opinion research, providing consultation for private, public, and non-profit clients with planning and decision-making through telephone and online surveys, focus groups, large group studies, one-on-one interviews, public outreach, and the development and utilization of online panels. We are non-partisan and independent, specializing in providing high-quality and advanced research tailored to our clients’ needs. We are also a certified woman owned minority business.
With offices in Portland, Seattle, and Washington DC, our reputation for objectivity and thoroughness is represented by years of providing qualitative and quantitative opinion research services and long-standing relationships with our clients. Both individually and as a firm, we are passionate about the issues we research and strive to do work promoting social and economic well-being locally, nationally, and globally.
We bring the following to the table with every project:
- Over 30 years of experience designing and conducting focus groups and surveys throughout the Pacific Northwest and United States.
- The capacity to add value to strategic recommendations by drawing on our work assessing attitudes on a variety of policy issues.
- Experience assisting public, private, and non-profit clients with long-range planning and policy-making, including visioning, community planning, program evaluation, budgeting, and communications.
- Communicating and presenting findings to diverse audiences, including elected officials, community leaders, and boards of directors, through informative presentations.
- DHM Research is a member of the American Marketing Association and the Qualitative Research Consultants Association. We strongly believe in upholding the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior.